QLD - Marketing Strategist - Voluntary - (10-15 hours per week -12 weeks)
QLD - Communication Coordinator - Voluntary - (2-5 hours per week)
QLD - Research Assistant - Voluntary - (5-7 hours per week)
QLD - Inclusion Activist - Voluntary (150 hrs)
QLD - Data Quality Coordinator - Voluntary - (Project)
QLD - IT Web Apps Magician
QLD - IT UX Guru
Is this a paid position?
We do have both paid and voluntary positions No, the positions posted here are unpaid, voluntary positions.
How is the training conducted?
The training will be held online by with appropriate staff.
Where are you located?
Our two office locations are in
- Fortitude Valley QLD
- Southport QLD
I can’t seem to fit in any of these job descriptions, but I still want to join the Community Information Support Services team. What do I do?
Keep an eye on our website. As we’re growing, we often have openings on the team.
But I’d like to join NOW!
If you still insist, send us an e-mail through the “Contact Us” page and tell us your skills and strengths. Better yet, send us your resume.
Why would I work for Community Information Support Services?
- This is an excellent growth opportunity by working for a social enterprise.
- Boost your CV and your LinkedIn Profile with experience working for a dynamic online company.
- Enjoy working with people passionate about making a difference
Now, how do I apply?
- Email subject line must be the title of the job you’re applying for
- Must include a cover letter (no longer than 1 page) outlining why you’d like to work for Community Information Support Service how you meet the person specification and link(s) to any previous work/your blog/website
- Your CV
When will I hear from Community Information Support Services?
We will contact you to let you know what the next steps of the process are - You will be contacted for an interview (which will be held over Skype).